Home > PSEA Members > PSEA-Retired
A special publication for PSEA-Retired members, Statement is published quarterly, highlighting PSEA-Retired news and important issues.
Visit www.psea.org/myprofile (member login required) to sign up to receive the electronic version of Statement in your email inbox.
Current Issue: Spring 2017
In this issue:
- Think before saying 'yes' to property tax 'reform'
- Time to download, tweet and text - even if we're retired
- Introducing the PSEA mobile app
- Listen to everyone right now
- If you have your DNA tested, will you need to check 'other'?
- Earth Day 2017: Science and politics will intersect
- World traveler adds India to his collection of countries
- Did you know? I read it on the internet
- PSEACare approves coverage for dependent children